Wednesday, July 4, 2012

April in Pictures

Now that I am back in the States and have faster internet, I am able to upload some more pictures from Bulgaria!

Here are some pictures from the month of April. :-)
view of sunset from back balcony
(Click "read more" to see the rest of the pictures)

Yanita taught me how to make musika


pretty view from out my window

playing with Easter eggs

I got to see my friend Gery, whom I'd not seen in 6 years

At a Good Friday service at the Orthodox church at the Troyan monastery

Me at another monastery

Another monastery, up in the mountains

the circle of life

On Maundy Thursday, we shared a meal together at church

Easter cards kids made for a Red Cross fundraiser

Sharing chocolates with friends to celebrate Michael's birthday :)

Baptism on Palm Sunday! 6 people were baptized

My friend Ati, who loved to give me hugs

Yanka and I

Me and Baba Stoyanka

Me and Baba Tana

RazNaz worship team at the Silistra youth conference

No comments:

Post a Comment